Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Gear

I have a giant wish list of things I want, but my bank account keeps telling me that I should wait. In the next few months, I plan to acquire the gear I need, so by the time recruitment comes around I should have everything I need.**



Definitely not a long list, but it's more than I had 2 weeks ago. In the next few months I want to move a few things from the list below to the list above.**




I'm going to be modifying and changing this list as I learn what I need and as I start to collect more of the items on my list.

**At this point the text above is worthless since it's recruitment time and I have all of the gear I need, but I want to leave that stuff up there for funsies.

1 comment:

  1. If you buy the Wicked skates, you might not need wheels. You can get the Wicked skates with a bunch of different types of wheels that are already suitable for derby. It's just a matter of whether or not they're good for your skating style and body type.

    ReplyDelete