Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Price of Inactivity

I’ve been on a diet for about a month and half. In the first 3 weeks I was steadily dropping weight because I was exercising every day (40 minutes of Zumba on my Xbox), but then real life caught up to me. First I had to get a project done for my parent’s anniversary, so I stopped exercising for two weeks. Then Father’s Day was right after that, so I spent another week without exercise. Now, for the last week I have had absolutely no reason to skip my daily exercise.

The worst part is that I know the good it does for my body. I have more energy, feel great, and the Zumba game I have is a lot of fun. So why am I not doing it? No, really…why? I can’t figure it out. Since I started my blog and announced my weight on it, I have lost a total of one pound. So I am down 20 pounds from where I originally started at, but I’m not losing weight at all. I wanted to be under 200 by the end of June.

I think the easiest way to get back on track is to get some of the achievements in the game, so my goal is to get the following achievements before August –



I think the 5 days is very do-able as well as the possibility of 10, but I think the 30 days is going to be difficult. Actually, the 5 day is going to be kind of tricky this week. On Saturday, I’m going to go down to Orlando for the normal Saturday Skate Class and rather than going home like normal, I’m going to stay over until the Sunday evening Adult Skate Session. I’m going to take my xbox though, so I can play games (since I haven’t in forever) and do Zumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment